Alow~ Yes hello girls, I can't believe it's already Saturday tomorrow. It's finally my rest day! I am looking forward into learning a lot of stuff during my free time this weekend which includes *drum roll* baking!~ Its cold and it is the best time to bake. I would love to try cupcakes this time around.
And so, before tomorrow comes, I will let you take a quick peek at my makeup whatnots. <3
Yay, so I do have the same makeup routine everyday. Skipping the mascara and eye lash curling (I keep on losing eye lash huhu)
Here is what I have in my makeup kit, some which I have reviewed already. Pretty basic without my favorite Avon nude and brown eye shadow palette and Tonymoly backgel eyeliner which I don't lug around since I don't reapply them.
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream - I am yet to review this one. But this is a good bb cream. Like I always say I like multi-purpose products because I am always in a hurry during mornings!
- Silkywhite 2 way powder Foundation - velvety powder anyone? I also use this as my touch up powder.
- Tonymoly Tony Tint Delight - great for gradient lips
- Tonymoly Face Mix Concealer - it doesn't last whole day so need to reapply
- Nichido Cheek Mousse in Pink Champagne - nicely blushed on cheeks.
- Pinkies Collection in LP-01 - baby pink color similar to Sophie Martin's summer pink.
- Fashion21 lipstick in Apricot - neutral peachy color that looks very natural when applied lightly.
- Contact Lens Case - in case I need to change into my glasses
- Nail cutter -just felt like bringing it with me
- Hair clip! -for getting rid of my bangs if I have a bad bangs hair day. haha.
- Avon Clearskin Acne gel -for sudden breakouts. yikes.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Balm in Cherry -keeps my lips moisturized!
Even though I still buy beauty items I make it to a point that I just buy what I need (for now). Most will be repurchase of products I really use. Let us congratulate ourselves for saving. The cold weather makes less room for melted makeup. Yahoo~ :)
I would be ending my post with Oh my girl's - Closer. They are very synchronized and the song has this very cool mysterious vibe to it.
*I'm open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at: sparkliecandy(at)gmail(dot)com
Items were purchased with my own money unless otherwise stated